The live-training component of the course lasts 8 months.
It is possible to qualify as soon as this is completed.
However, most participants will take one or two further months to complete the following course-work elements involved in qualifying:
- 25 hours of client supervision
- Reflective client case-study of a supervision journey
- Personal inquiry which sets out to answer a question you pose yourself
- Personal Statement
- 2 Supervision Review Sessions
- Recorded Session of Supervision
Course-work completion is down to each participant to complete in the time that suits them but we have an initial 12-month qualifying deadline to encourage and motivate course completion. The deadline can be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and our aim is not to be authoritarian. Rather, it is our substantial experience that participants benefit from a deadline.
Discover more about the Diploma in Coaching Supervision.