The Diploma in Coaching Supervision is made up of many elements some of which are conducted in your own time.
The live-delivery amounts to 76 hours of synchronous learning.
This is made up of 20 sessions of training that amount to 66 hours, and 4 x 90 minutes of Reflective Practice Groups.
Alongside this, there are elements that amount to around the following:
- 25 Hours – Live coaching supervision with clients
- 12 Hours – Reflective practice on supervision sessions
- 20 Hours – Pre-reading before sessions
- 20 Hours – General reading from the bibliography
- 10 Hours – Reflective essays
This totals 87 hours of asynchronous learning. This is an approximation, of course, as you may read far more or less, but we believe it offers a good indication of the time needed.
163 Total Learning Hours